Thursday, March 10, 2011

Heavyweight Champ and PAX East Weekend

So the last week has been a little chaotic for myself and a lot of other achievement whores especially with the release of Fight Night Championship belts. I would like to personally thank (Anonymous Gamertag Here) for offering to assist me with all 3 belts and for obtaining them and releasing them to the public. Now with a blessing such as this, also comes a burden. Everyone is asking me how I got my fucking achievement and if I can pass them the belt. Anyways fun fact of the day: If I won a belt in Fight Night Round 4, once I got my achievement, I'm passing that fucking belt up because I could honestly give a rat's ass about being a champion in an online game that I don't play. I will gladly move on to the next shitty game I'm going to play since that's what I do.

On to the next topic, PAX East is tomorrow and I just want to know, why the fuck I can't sleep. Not particularly the smartest question to ask while I sip casually on this energy drink. Anyways, I'm looking forward to hands ons of The Darkness 2, the new Deus Ex, I heard Gears of War 3 is going to have one and most importantly, I hope get to partake in the Brink boat.  I'm also going to meet some cool ass dudes from my friends list like StophJ, Stallion83 and some others.

No comments:

Post a Comment